Win this stunning bottle of Daftmill 2009 Summer Release for as little as 99p!
Limited to 1875 bottles
“Daftmill is a farm distillery. Owned and operated by the Cuthbert family, it only runs in the farm’s quiet periods; mid-summer and winter, sometimes producing as few as 100 casks per year. When not distilling, Francis Cuthbert looks after the estate, growing the malting barley used to make this Lowland whisky.
The barley variety Optic was grown in the South fields and harvested in the last week of August 2006. It was then stored on the farm to be malted in Alloa during the summer of 2007.
This first fill ex oloroso butt and four ex bourbon barrels that make up this bottling were distilled and filled in July and August 2009. This is our first release to contain whisky matured in both bourbon and sherry casks. Casks 021/2009, 025/2009, 032/2009, 033/2009 & 044/2009″ – Daftmill
( 70cl / 46% Vol)
- Start date: March 30, 2021
- Closing date: April 29, 2021
- Draw date: Within 3 business days from competition close.
- Number of prizes: 1
- 18+ / UK only
- Free Postal Entry: See our Terms & Conditions.
- Your ticket numbers are generated completely randomly in our system and will be provided in your order email.
- Winners are announced via Facebook Live on our Facebook page, using Google’s random number generator to pick the winning ticket number.
By entering our competitions, you are confirming you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.